Thursday 1 December 2022

It's written in the stars ..


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Alright, let's get upbeat again .. 

I have great news! I've written and illustrated a series of children's story books, all about Space and adventures in the Cosmos. I self-published them on Amazon but, to be honest, the individual cost of each of the four books was a lot higher than I'd have liked. So, I've compiled the first three stories into one single book - The Anthology - and you can buy it now for just £15. A veritable bargain, I'm sure you'll agree, and a great Christmas gift idea if you know any kids from age eight and upwards. The stories are fun but educational, and the drawings are really amusing, if I say so myself ..

Plus, the final book 'Don't go near the Black Hole, Sunshine', will be available within the next couple of days. That book costs just a tenner. I know, so reasonable!..

You can order the book in the UK - or France - or the USA .. or just search on Amazon.

I thank you, and Merry Christmas. It's written in the stars ..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment