Thursday 17 November 2022

Read all about it .. or not!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did I mention I'd written some books? 'Page 99, by Joe Bancroft', SNAPS, and an illustrated children's book series about Space. Anyway, time for an update on their sales. 'Page 99' got off to a flying start, and I've sold at least 20 copies since it launched in June. SNAPS is a different matter. It launched a month ago and to date has sold .. one copy. My children's books have sold none at all.  (Stop playing that violin!!)

Like I've said in my blogs, I knew it was going to be a tough job to get the books out into the public realm, but I didn't think it would be this hard! Why not help a starving author and treat yourself to a nice Christmas present at the same time? You can find details of my labours here ..  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment