Sunday 20 November 2022

COP out!


 
I'm a bit confused. It seems the Egyptian COP 27 climate talks have been hailed a great success .. yet not a thing's been done to slow the burning of fossil fuels. It would appear that the ever-hastening decline of the planet is not really of any concern as long as the world's richer planets pay the poorer ones for some of the damage it causes. I mean, fucking crazy, or what???..

We can't go on like this. Something has got to change. But it never will, will it? I'm not going to spout on as if I knew the answer, 'cos I don't, but having eight billion people on the planet is never going to help, is it? So yes, I'll put my recycling in the correct bins, cycle rather than drive if I can and watch the developing world pop out those wee bouncy bundles of fun. Aw, lovely .. 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment