Thursday 10 November 2016

News Flash ..













I was in Photography Heaven yesterday. I'd just received a fantastic message from last Saturday's bride when I got an email saying I'd been nominated in a Wedding Industry competition. Then, just as I'm basking in all of that, the local news comes on and I get a name-check and two of Monday's PR shots shown on telly ...

To fill you in on the detail ..

Emma, pictured here with her cheeky kilt-wearing hubby Tom at their Wedding at Willington Hall, sent me a brilliant message saying they were "amazed" by their photographs - yes, of course they're already edited and online for them - and that they 'couldn't have asked for anything more". How lovely ..

Then .. Hollin Hall Hotel sent me an email to say they'd nominated me in the 2016 UK Wedding Awards. In the photography section I hope. Ha ha ..

Then .. A PR job I shot for the Intu Trafford Centre on Monday got featured on North West Tonight, replete with tasty byline. Stonking ..

No comments:

Post a Comment