Tuesday 15 November 2016

Motorbikin' ..












The autumnal landmarks are flying by. Hallowe'en - Tick .. Bonfire Night - Tick .. Remembrance Day - Tick ..

That leaves only one more big date in the diary before we plunge headlong towards Christmas. (Yes, I know there's still that ridiculous concept of 'Black Friday' and, if you're American, Thanksgiving Day, but they don't count) ..

No, the last big circle in the diary is on November 19th, when I head off to the Birmingham NEC for my annual PR booking at the National Motorcycle Live show. A whole day of pistons, fuel tanks, forks and lycra-clad lovelies! No, I'm not being sexist there, it's just a part of the Bikers' world so hey, I gotta do what I gotta do! Anyway, Lesley needn't worry .. my pictures are a lot more about handlebars and gears than .. er, anything else!..

No comments:

Post a Comment