Monday 4 January 2016

Normality ..













Back to normality at last and that, for me, means another whole Wedding to edit and a new Wedding album to design before I buzz off to shoot my next Wedding in less than three weeks time. Something that wasn't so normal was a phone call I had yesterday from a young bride-to-be who wanted to talk about Wedding photography. She was ringing from Norway!..

On the Joy Division front I'm quite excited too, as it looks like I'm going to be part of a new exhibition later on this Spring in Macclesfield. Off for a meeting about that this Saturday..

Actually, I said we're back to normality and that often means me having a grumble on the old blog! Well, who'd want to start a New Year by complaining? Certainly not me! I'll leave that for tomorrow's blog ..


No comments:

Post a Comment