Monday 7 December 2015

Sweet!..



















I think it's fair to say I've put in a shift this past weekend. As well as another morning's 'Photo for a fiver' session with eight kids I've done two venue PR shoots - at the Imperial War Museum North and at Chill Factore, the indoor ski-slope in Manchester. Really enjoyed myself at both as always, and loved the challenge of shooting everything from the freezing slopes, the windowless conference rooms, the War Museum's wall projections, three Christmas parties and .. a Candy Cart! Bizarrely, this is one of my favourite shots from the whole weekend! It was such a lighting challenge, stuck as it was in a purple-lit booth with the brightly lit ski-slope behind it and 100 party guests .. behind me! I even manage to grab a couple of bon-bons! Sweet!..

  

No comments:

Post a Comment