Tuesday 8 December 2015

Strut yer stuff ..

Now I'm not one to blow my own trumpet .. sorry, I'll just wait for the laughter to die down .. but I had two lovely things said about me this past week.
Unsolicited testimonials, as it were!..

The first concerned my pr work at the Motorcycle Live show last week. I was tasked with getting lots of detail shots of quite a number of machines on show, and the company I was doing the work for then fed them onto their Facebook page throughout the week to show the range and style of the motorbikes. They received a comment which they passed on from a chap who wrote to them saying "With images as good as this, you almost don't need to go to the show!.."

The second feather in my cap was very unexpected. One of Lesley's friends was married at Crewe Hall a year or so back, and I was invited in the evening as a guest. Well I'm not very good at doing 'Wedding guest' so, of course, I passed the time wandering the room and taking the odd shot or two. At one point the bride jumped onto the illuminated dance floor and started to 'bust some shapes'. She was wearing some really high shoes, which I closed in on - foot fetish and all that - and shot with a hint of movement. Lesley told me on Sunday that that shot was the bride's favourite picture from her entire Wedding!..
   


No comments:

Post a Comment