Wednesday 17 June 2015

Pr, Weddings .. and churches!













Ok, that's the Mexican Ambassador shot - Hmm, I'm sure there's a better way of phrasing that! - and I'm onto other things this fine summer's day. Actually, I'm supposed to be photographing a church for its website but the weather's not looking as fine or summery as you'd want on your web pages, so that might get postponed until tomorrow..

I got a great Wedding booking last night. One phone conversation after dinner and a confirmed booking by 8.30pm! Now that's how it should be done! Some people take such a long time to decide on their photographer. I mean, I understand it's a big decision but some couples, like last night's, just go with their gut feeling and get the job done rapido! So, it's off to the Imperial War Museum North next summer. Can't wait ..




No comments:

Post a Comment