Friday 19 June 2015

Not my cup of tea ..



















There I was, sipping my coffee and wondering about today's blog when I kinda started to focus - ho ho - on the mug in my hand. Bloody hell, I thought, how long have I had that? Hot-Shot Photographer, it says, and look .. it's got a camera on it with two rolls of film! How appropriate after Tuesday's blog.
Quick, call the Antiques Roadshow ..

I'm off to Southport today to check out a hotel where I'll be shooting a Wedding in August. This'll be the first time I've ever photographed a bride for the second time! Tricia's first Wedding was way back in the nineties but I guess things have moved on and it's time for her to do it again with another guy. Obviously, I approach every Wedding I shoot from the viewpoint of 'You've found The One' but I have to hold my hands up and say that, in this day and age, it might be a little bit pretentious to maintain that marriage is forever. Sometimes it's true that that first partner just isn't your cup of tea .. 








No comments:

Post a Comment