Friday 12 June 2015

Landscape v People ..















Back from a quick break in the Cotswolds. Walking, hills, sheep, ye olde pubs .. all that sort of thing! Had a great time although my shots will confirm I ain't no landscape photographer. Well, that's 'cos I ain't interested in being a landscape photographer, and I've never really seen another photographer's landscape photo that's made me feel like .. wow!..

So, I stuck to what I do and took photographs like this one. It's quite amusing, actually. There I am, in front of an 800 year old church - rooks squawking on the gargoyles, steeple clock clanking out the half-hour as it's done for God knows how long (Well, he would, wouldn't he!) .. and I see three bins lined up next to three tombstones! Picture! Ha ..

Anyway, I've seen enough grass to last me now, so it's studio head back on today and a heap of print orders to get out before I shoot another family portrait tomorrow morning and a christening on Sunday.
Landscape v people? People, every time!..

No comments:

Post a Comment