Saturday 13 June 2015

Guidance needed ..














A very nice lady came into the studio a week back to get some new portraits shot, and one of her changes of outfit was a Guides uniform. She's just been to pick up her images and told me that today she was awarded the OBE for services to Guiding in the Queen's Birthday Honours! So that's why she wanted some photographs in 'Guide garb'!  Well done Sue, and thanks so much for choosing my studio for your publicity shots...

It's a shame more youngsters aren't into the Scouts and Guides, as I was reminded this week when I caught a train into Manchester. This young oik didn't see the slightest thing wrong with putting his feet up onto the seat. I'd have got my a*rse kicked for doing that when I grew up! More discipline, that's what we need. Bring back parental slapping! Bring back National Service! Get Sue on the case! It's time these kids were brung up proper ...

No comments:

Post a Comment