Wednesday 31 July 2013

My little honey-pot ..















The end of July, and what a busy bee I've been. Can you believe the studio has now been open a month? Where does the time go? It's had a great start, though, and I'm delighted with the interest it's generated. Caused quite a buzz, you might say! But it's true .. having the physical presence of a studio has really given me a lot more exposure! (Ho ho!) I'm a bit like the bee in this photograph now. In between my usual Wedding, Portrait and PR work I keep flitting any way I can to try to bring in new business. I have some shots of a horse lined up for next month, as well as some photo-restoration work for the local church. I'm also going to be shooting a range of Wedding cakes for one of the other units in the centre and the tuition work has garnered quite a bit of interest, too. Looks like Studio54 is going to be quite the little honey-pot!..

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment