Monday 29 July 2013

Curtain up ..















And so we're back to Monday, and this week sees the curtain-raiser to my latest exhibitions - another chance to view 'I Remember Nothing' - my series of images from the Joy Division Bowdon Vale gig of 1979 -  and 'Down the Line' - a selection of photographs from my archive of 1970s black and white documentary work. They're both on at the funkily-named Deli-Lama cafe in Salford, and are being shown to coincide with Salford Music Festival, coming up in September. I hope you can make it down there!..

Today's picture? Oh, that came from Friday's Wedding at Heaton House Farm, near Leek. A couple of members of staff were just about to part the curtains as the new Mrs and Mrs Angove were announced into their Wedding Breakfast. It was an absolutely brilliant Wedding day! Sunshine, fizz .. cricket! Have a look here! ..

Anyway, off for an afternoon at the studio now and I'll leave you with the worst joke of the century.

Man: Doctor, I keep thinking I'm a pair of curtains!
Doctor: Pull yourself together, man!

Boom, boom ..

(Don't worry, I'm sticking to the photography ...)

#culchethportraitstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment