Thursday 18 July 2013

As long as it takes ..






















A pal of mine brought up an interesting point after yesterday's blog. He said I shouldn't have made such a to-do about the fact that I got such great photographs in such a short time. But why not? Not everyone likes to spend a long time posing in front of a camera and, with my 35 years experience of press and pr photography, I can make sure they don't have to! If, on the other hand, people want to book in and enjoy the full hour long experience of a shoot at the studio, then bring it on. I love a good session as much as the next guy .. and think how many more great shots we'd get in that time!

Talking of time, it's taken all morning so far for me just to design and get this montage on line. I feel I need to stress to people that the studio isn't just .. erm, a studio! It's also my shop-front! My chance to display and sell my 'other' work .. the black and white documentary photography, the Joy Division, Smiths and other music work and, of course, my Florescence flower photography with its great range of framed prints, coasters and place-mats. It won't catch on just like that, but I'm happy to wait as long as it takes..

#culchethportraitstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment