Monday 22 July 2013

A toast to the master ..











A 'back-scene' shot for you from my recent Peckforton Castle Wedding. Now, I'll hold my hands up and say that - sometimes - I don't enjoy working with Toastmasters. They can intrude too much on my work with the bride and groom, and can annoy me with their dictation of the timings. Plus, I like to be the one that shouts at the top of my voice when it comes to organising group shots! Having said that, there's a chap I bump into every now and again who really makes my day go with a swing. He's called Stephen Sanders and he'll do anything to help out a busy snapper at a Wedding. Here he is, lugging the bride's veil and my lighting back to the Castle after a photo-session in the woods. (Behave!) The most pleasant of people, he even takes it upon himself to buy me a Guinness after each Wedding we work on together! Anyway, I'm pleased to say that Mr Sanders has now added me as the only photographer on his web-site. Flattery indeed, so I'd like to propose a toast to the dude in the red coat! ..

#culchethportraitphotography
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment