Monday 18 March 2013

It's an age thing..















I spent yesterday afternoon shooting a lovely set of baby portraits for a young couple who've just had twin girls! Double trouble, eh? When one was happy, the other was crying - when one was feeding the other was being winded - when one was .. oh, you get the idea! I did ask if I could just go back for a re-shoot in 15 years! Only joking, it was lovely, and the smiles on the faces of the grandmas said it all! (Eeeek! The 'G' word! Oh boy, am I in trouble for that!)

My new exhibition opened on Saturday and, for the third month in a row, I am part of the work that's up on the walls of Eccles Community Art Gallery. Music photography this time, and it kicked off some really interesting chat with people who came to see the pictures. One fascinating chap was even telling me about going to see the Human League .. before they were the Human League! That must have been Almost Medieval (That's a Human League joke but I guess you had to be there, ho hum!)

Anyway, the Wedding bookings are looking healthy, I'm pleased to say, and guess what! The bride that booked me yesterday for her Wedding next August is one of twins, and her sister will be the Chief Bridesmaid! What a coincidence! I worked out that if Sunday's little nippers get a move on I could just about shoot their Weddings before I become an Octogenarian!

OMG!....... 


No comments:

Post a Comment