Monday 11 March 2013

Flex the pecs...



















Well, I'm as shocked as you are! I mean, I knew my camera bag was getting heavier and heavier but .. Holy Moley! .. I just happened to glance at myself in the mirror the other day and this is what I saw! Sure builds you up, lugging all that gear around!

Actually, I am a bugger for insisting that I take everything on a job with me, and my rucksack is getting heavier all the time, but you just never know when you might need that 500mm mirror lens, that 10mm fisheye or that full set of gels for the speedlights (Three SB900s, since you ask) I think I even have about 20 spare AA batteries in one of the pouches but hey, I ain't never gonna run outta anything when I'm on a job! My kit even consists now of two video-lights, which I love because you can just switch 'em on and leave 'em anywhere in a shot without having to guess what part of the image they're going to light, so I'm now up to a rucksack, a bag for those lights and a carrier for all the stands and brollies. Oh, and a tripod! It's no wonder the pecs are perking up!..

(Ok, it's not really me! Did I get you going? So realistic, isn't it! Naaaa, believe it or not, these are the muscles of my cousin Paul George, who I'm very proud to say is a power-lifting/body-sculpting/bisto-wearing world-champeen! Thanks for the borrow, Paul! Sorry about the bisto joke! Don't hurt me, Paul, don't.... aaaaagh!)




No comments:

Post a Comment