Tuesday 6 December 2011

Hey, that's my job!..




















Not a sight you see every day, but then this bride is a Wedding Photographer! I was very flattered to be asked to shoot her Big Day and she was, after all, a rather useful helping hand!

Hey, thanks to everyone who went for my potty-mouthed Blog title yesterday! I had hits from as far afield as The Philippines, Israel and Bulgaria, so heaven knows what image I'm putting out in those countries.. tee hee!

I've got one of those 'Sit at the computer and go through Wedding Images' kind of days today which is actually rather nice, as it takes me back to the summer whilst the hailstones lash the windows here.

I had three emails yesterday inviting me to pay for courses to 'Learn Photography' .. Hey, that's my job!...

No comments:

Post a Comment