Friday 7 October 2011

Solar Panels..


Yes! That's what I'd meant to tell you about .. solar panels! I had my PR head on again this week, shooting solar panels on a house in the Peak District, but with the wind being as strong as it's been I actually thought I was going to photograph solar panels being ripped off the roof and flung into the street! However, all went well, and another happy client describes my work as "Fab"..  By the way, one of 'my brides' came back off honeymoon this week, and says she's looked at her Wedding photographs online and thinks they're "wonderful !!!!" (Yes, four exclamation marks!!!!)

Anyway, I'm gearing up for tomorrow's Wedding now, at the delicious little Statham Lodge, in Lymm. Bridal preparations until First Dance again, and all shots on CD. Seems to be a very popular package these days!
I just hope that flippin' wind dies down .. exclamation mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment