Friday 21 October 2011

Life goes on...


So, Gaddafi fell, and look where I was!...
No, not there! I was at the Imperial War Museum of the North, where this sign is on the wall. So Gaddafi spent yesterday getting shot in the head, whereas I was laughing so much I couldn't see through my viewfinder! No, I wasn't laughing at him, I was laughing at a Cabaret act called 'Spanner in the Works', the entertainment at an Awards Ceremony I was shooting (Oops!) at the museum last night. Man, they are so funny! They start out as sneaky little comedy waiters - collecting only forks from tables, etc - and then they build up to having the whole room standing and singing Bohemian Rhapsody to an out-of-tune trombone!

Fantastic, and if there was ever an image to sum up that old cliche "Life goes on" it was in that room last night. The backdrop to the room was a 'sculpture' of twisted metal girders from the Twin Towers.

No comments:

Post a Comment