Saturday 1 October 2011

It's all about ME!...
















"Martin shooting my favorite shot" That's what this photograph has been entitled! How nice is that? (I'll excuse the American spelling but then Tamara is from South Carolina!) I just got sent it in the mail today. It's a picture from the Civil ceremony of Tamara and Julia, which took place at Manchester Registry Office last summer. She's written to say she "loves the way I capture love.." What a compliment! Many thanks, T! I love that line and it's gone straight onto my home-page! You can check out the shots I was getting by clicking here! Actually, whilst I'm at it.. I received another email today, from a pal of mine who reads the blog in New Zealand. (Hi Simes!) He wrote to say "Your blogs are great, funny & I would miss them if they didn't show up every day!" Fantastic! Just how big is my head getting? What a great ego-boosting start to October! It's just so nice to get feedback! Oh, sod it, I'm on a roll now! A chap in Holland emailed last night to say he 'loves my photos.." as he's just seen my Joy Division pictures online and, last but not least, a company I shot some PR for last week mailed to say they thought I'd supplied some "excellent snaps which we are delighted with!" Snaps? Oh, well.. I can live with that!
Happy October, everybody!!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent photography! You've done really awesome job! thanks a lot for sharing this nice post & I'll visit your site again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you, and thank you for the kind words

    ReplyDelete