Wednesday 27 April 2011

Write on time...














More on the passage of time!
Ryan Giggs was told after last night's Manchester United win that he was the oldest player ever to score in the Champions' League, a fact he received with a wry smile and a shy thank you! Reminded me of when I shot him as a pleasant young lad with George Best outside Old Trafford. Who'd have known back then he would turn out to be one of our most loyal players! Speaking of loyalty, I was sent an email from Sainsbury's yesterday, asking if I would complete a questionnaire about their clothing range..and it would only take 20 minutes!! Er, no... I'm busy!
Makes me wonder about the lives of the brides I photograph. Some present me with their chosen list of Wedding images within a couple of weeks of their Big Day, yet one couple still haven't chosen any shots for their album, and it's now three years since they married!
One last thing on time. Poor old Poly Styrene died yesterday. She sang with X-Ray Spex, one of the great punk bands of the seventies. She only got 53 years! Make the most of it, folks!
Ok, that's enough clock-watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment