Thursday 28 April 2011

Flying the flag...
















Let's get this party started!
It's the eve of the Royal Wedding, but my local Post Office got the bunting-ball a'rolling a few days back, with a nice display of Union Jacks across its stationery shelves! Ruler Brittania? Anyway, I could hardly contain my excitement, and completely forgot whether I wanted first or second class stamps when I got to the counter!

Just think how many rolls of film would have been shot by all those people lining the Wedding route in 'the old days'! Now, I'll bet there'll be a Kertrillion megabytes of memory shot, and all just to go onto laptops to be never seen again! Mind you, I still can't believe Wills and Kate didn't pick me to do their Wedding Photography! I put it down to them not wanting the added expense of putting me up in a B+B the night before!

No comments:

Post a Comment