Tuesday 12 April 2011

Here's hoping...
















Japan features in today's Blog, on the day I listen to the news that the nuclear reactors there are getting very dangerous. I contributed a couple of my photographs to a charity auction last week, aimed at raising money for the people there, and the organisers pulled in a very respectable £4,600. You can still pick up a couple of items if you check here...Loved this shot of a chap I walked past in Tokyo, and he was so cool about being photographed. Bit different to people in England, these days! Anyway, it was slightly difficult to explain to him that I was over there to attend the opening of an exhibition of Joy Division photographs, but we had fun anyway! Interestingly, I read last night that Anton Corbijn, the film's director, lost a ton of money on the making of the film Control, but more power to his elbow for getting it out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment