Tuesday 8 March 2011

The Word on the Street..














The Format Photo Festival is now in full swing after its opening weekend, and even if you can't get to  Derby you can still take part! They're running a 'Mob Format' event, inviting all you snappers to send in photographs on various street-related themes. This is one of my entries. Those realistic doll-babies used to give me the creeps, and I shot a set of images of them on my Olympus XA. One of the photographs was even purchased for the archive of the Viewpoint Photographic Gallery in Salford. Yes, imagine Salford having a dedicated photography gallery. Ok, stop imagining, 'cos it was shut down bloody years ago -although bizarrely it's still listed all over Google -so can I have my print back please!

No comments:

Post a Comment