Friday 25 March 2011

Hello, Sunshine!




















Was offline for the Vernal Equinox, so let me catch up and wish you all a happy new Spring!
I'm getting repetitive now, as I 'Facebooked' this shot last night, so apologies if you've already seen it, but it was the sunset yesterday evening, with a little bird returning home above it. Shot it on the day I ironically got another Christmas Wedding booking - 4pm kick-off in the middle of December,  when I'll kill for light like this! I'll enjoy the sunshine whilst I'm working in Manchester today, though, as I'm covering a Kids' Busking session in Piccadilly Gardens. Get down there this afternoon; they really put their hearts into their acts! Oh, and if you're in Leeds tomorrow I'm back at my Artsmix market stand on Albion Place. Come see Florescence! Sunshine in a photograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment