Thursday 17 March 2011

Busy day at the office....














Happy St Patrick's Day, but it's sandwiches at the ready 'cos I'm far too busy to stop for lunch! Had an amazing day on Wednesday, and it's set to continue today! Firstly, I took a Wedding booking from a couple in Dublin, who are getting married later this year. They were due to get hitched in May, but are back to square one as their venue has just gone bust, taking with it the couple's Nine Grand!! I'm on the list of recommended snappers at their new venue, the Town Hall in Manchester, so was able to give them a great deal and a bit of peace of mind. At least they have a photographer again!

I'm off to Manchester today, too, as I've been invited to make a presentation at one of the City's biggest PR firms. They found my work online and 'Think they can work with me!" Here's hoping!
I've also been approached by a major T-Shirt manufacturer who found one of my photographs on Flickr. They hope to use it to design a new range of shirts for the High Street's mens' shops. Here's hoping, Part Deux! Speaking of Flickr, I've had six of my images selected for the Street Photography  MOB event at the Format Photography Festival in Derby. The shot I'm using today is one of those chosen! I think that means they're printed out and put on display at the event, and they'll be hopefully be chosen for a project designed with them at the end of the festival. Here's hoping, Part Trois!
Now, where did I put me butties?

No comments:

Post a Comment