Thursday 3 December 2009

Tragically Hip !

Sounds like I'm touting for business here, but I want to relate something..
A lady phoned me yesterday. She'd been into the studio with her husband and little boy for a family portrait but unfortunately, she told me, her husband had since died.
She said she was so pleased they'd come to me and had such a lovely portrait to remember him by...God rest!

On a lighter note....I've been to my "Gig of the Year" !!!
I thought it would be the Magazine gig from February, but, sorry Howard, you've been topped by Ontario band The Tragically Hip. These guys normally sell-out mega-venues back home in Canadialand...yet here they were at Manchester's Academy Three rockin' it good style....Check out a little bit of 'em...Nice one, guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment