Friday 1 February 2019

Fade to grey ..


















February, and I take down a cup for my morning brew. Gosh, I say to myself, look how this logo has faded away. Then, coffee in hand, I switch on the Mac and an email informs me that my internet domain name 'Manchester Wedding Photography' is about to lapse. It's now 18 months since I last shot a Wedding in Manchester. I think we can safely say that that part of my life is fading away ..

And in its place?..

Well, I find that I'm now one of those 'semi-retired' types who wonders how the hell I actually managed to fit any work into my life. The best thing is that I finally have more time for my writing, and I'm pleased to say that my second 'book' is now doing the rounds of literary agents. A new part of my life is fading in.
Keep your fingers crossed ..
 


No comments:

Post a Comment