Tuesday 4 December 2018

Christ!














I often listen to UK radio whilst I'm working on the computer and one station I tune into has decided to play only Christmas records throughout December. Come on Martin, I thought. Give them a chance. Get into the Christmas spirit. Which was all well and good until they played 'When a child is born' by Johnny Mathis'. There's a part of the song in which he speaks the following lines ..

"And all of this happens because the world is waiting, waiting for one child. Black, white, yellow, no-one knows .."

Except they've edited them out of the song! Those words have gone! (At least on this radio station). It's no longer PC to even suggest that there are kids of different colours in this world. Well, speaking as 'Whitey' I've had enough of PC, and if I wasn't so afraid of offending some likkle darling somewhere I'd add that I think PC can just Fuck Right Off ..

I'm now just waiting to hear 'Mistletoe and wine', in which Cliff Richard sings "Christmas time, mistletoe and wine. Children singing Christian rhyme." ..

Christian? How dare you mention Christian! Now look how many other religions you've offended.

Christ .. !   

No comments:

Post a Comment