Thursday 29 November 2018

Christmas cutey ..


















I doubt she'll remember it, but little Erin was the first baby ever to be photographed in my new studio in France. She popped in when she was just a few weeks old and brought along her parents, grandparents, uncle and cousin for a photo-shoot during the summer. And now here she is, back again and all geared up for her first Christmas on planet Earth. What a cutey, and what great fun it was to photograph her for her Grandma's Christmas cards ..

This year is the first time I've been able to offer portrait gift vouchers in France, and I'm hoping there'll be at least a little interest in them as December draws closer. I'm also offering vouchers for my one-day camera workshops. I hope Santa will send me a few bookings in the New Year ..

No comments:

Post a Comment