Tuesday 12 June 2018

The Photographers ..



















The times, they are a'changing ..

I had an email yesterday telling me that a domain name I owned has lapsed. The name? Martin O'Neill Wedding Photography. Imagine that! I no longer need a web presence that involves Wedding photography. It's now ten months since I last shot a Wedding and, keep this to yourself .. I don't miss it. It's the end of an era and I've moved on ..

Having said that, I'm knee deep in dust as I clear out the barn to put in a permanent studio. My lights and reflectors have sat in a box since we moved here last September and it's time to get them out. It's ten months since I last shot a portrait and, keep this to yourself .. I miss it. It's the start of a new era and I'm moving on ..

Ps: Dit fromage! Many thanks to the photography studio in Cognac whose sign I photographed last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment