Thursday 2 March 2017

Book me now ..


















Apparently today is World Book Day, which seems to be another of these commercially driven ideas that'll cost the nation's parents a fortune in character costume purchases. However, it reminded me I've not said anything about my new book for a while. New book, Martin? Oh yes, didn't you know I'd written a book? It's called 'The Boy who missed Next Year' and is available from all good retailers for ..

Actually, it's not available from any shops. I mean, it would be if it had been taken up by a publisher but, for some bizarre reason, of the 30 odd I sent it to, not one could see the amazing potential in the story! Still, in true JK styley, I am persevering and have made it available on Amazon Kindle for all you discerning readers to buy ..

Actually, I'll be testing it out soon when I give a reading at a local kids' book club. As it's basically a children's adventure story I'm really keen to see how it goes down with youngsters and who knows? Next year you could be splashing out on fancy-dress that makes your child look like one of my characters ..

No comments:

Post a Comment