Tuesday 28 February 2017

Back to school ..














I'm going to talk about the gîte again. Oh no, I hear you cry, this blog's supposed to be about photography. Ah well, it is, because today I want to tell you that the latest people to book our place have also booked .. my photography workshop! Yes! Can't wait! It's (probably) the first time I'll give it in France ..

My workshop is a simple day's photographic fun. A couple of hours on mechanics: aperture/shutter/ISO etc .. and then we move onto the good stuff .. composition and framing and seeing photographs. More importantly, it's an afternoon concentrating on what the 'students' actually want to shoot. It might be portraits or ladybirds or sausages but the main thing is they'll get the chance to photograph their subjects alongside a professional photographer. A debriefing follows, when we download and compare our photography and then, well .. it's France .. wine and cheese .. bien sûr!.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment