Friday 16 December 2016

One for the album ..












The idea of having a Wedding 'album' seems to be fading into history. I think I've only made three this year. One of my faves is this one, from a Wedding back in July, that involved a boat trip on the Manchester Ship Canal and a walk through Salford Quays to the Imperial War Museum North. It was so laid back, so 'different', and so unconventional .. it was just made for good photography.
Click on the pix to see what I mean ..

Off for drinks with pals today, and time to count our blessings. Of the six of us meeting up, all are still working photographers apart from old fart Jim, who has taken early retirement. You can be sure that - as always at our get-togethers - the changing face of photography will be a dominant theme of our conversation and then - as always, especially after the third pint - it'll deteriorate into a 'fings ain't wot they used to be' blub-fest. Photography sure has changed a lot in 'my time' but, whatever its challenges today, I'm still bloody lucky to be a professional working photographer.
Cheers!..

No comments:

Post a Comment