Thursday 15 December 2016

Light work ..


















Santa came early to the O'Neill household, plonking a great big camera 'Roller' bag under the tree for me. You know you're getting old when you keep getting backache from carrying your rucksack-style camera bag, so I've treated myself to a gorgeous pull-along bag to spare myself a few aches and pains. It cost a small fortune but it'll save me as much in Deep Heat and Voltarol ..

Speaking of making light work, I shot some images of our village decorations yesterday. Our 'local life' magazine wants one for its front cover and I couldn't have picked a better day to take it. There was not a breath of a breeze anywhere, and the lights stayed stock still for my whole 25 second exposures ..

Santa's due again today. His little elf at Amazon is delivering a lovely new lightbox for me today - in time, I hope, for me to shoot a couple of portraits this afternoon. I won't get chance to use it tomorrow. Tomorrow is Christmas party day. Tomorrow I'll just be light-headed ..

No comments:

Post a Comment