Friday 21 October 2016

Thunderbirds are go ..


















I had a great day yesterday, working for ITV to promote their new series of 'Thunderbirds'. A fleet of taxis will drive around Manchester this weekend, promoting the show with branding all over their doors, and the idea of the shoot was to get that message across to the local press. I worked with five of the 'Thundercabs', photographing them first at the iconic 'Rovers Return' pub on Coronation Street, and then in front of the spectacular entrance to the mecca of shopping that is Trafford Centre ..

I absolutely love being in charge of a PR shoot like this - having to come up with angles and poses, positioning and lighting - all on my own, from a standing start and all at breakneck speed to get the shots out to the press.
All that, and I got to meet 'Virgil' too ..
FAB!...

No comments:

Post a Comment