Monday 24 October 2016

Straight outta me Jim-Jams ..



















I was barely out of my Jim-Jams this morning before the phone had rung and I was booked for a shoot with 'People's Tenor' Russell Watson. I burst into song immediately. Something is going on in the world of PR, and I like it!..

I'll be the first to admit that my PR work has taken a dive over the years, I guess because I was focused on my Wedding and studio photography. Just lately, though, it's really been on the up and I'm thrilled. I mentioned on Friday how much I love this kind of work - how I thrive on being in control and thinking on my feet. In actual fact it's no different to Wedding photography, except that modern Wedding photography has become so stereotyped and similar that it's .. oh, don't get me started on that! No, the scope for creativity is fantastic .. nay, expected .. when you work for a PR client. I've just got to get meself a few more of 'em! Perhaps I should send them this montage of work I've shot since September.
Now there's an idea ..


No comments:

Post a Comment