Saturday 17 September 2016

On yer bike ..













I have a sign above my desk which says 'Deadlines amuse me'. Well, I certainly laughed in their face yesterday. I had a PR shoot for an American IT company, photographing their 'industrial strength' tablets for a new UK website. They needed the shots ready by last night. The hardware arrived at the PR company at 10.30 yesterday morning! 300 shots later, from an afternoon spent in a very noisy factory, and a frantic editing session as soon as I got to my office, and I had a selection of 37 images sent over by 6.30pm. Today's Wedding is going to be positively sedate by comparison ..

As it happens, things are moving so fast I haven't yet had the Ok to show you an image, so here's a lovely picture from my archive of another form of speed .. and I just thank goodness we didn't have any 'punctures' during yesterday's marathon! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment