Tuesday 20 September 2016

Bazzin' ..













Just spent the morning taking tablets in an ambulance! It's ok, there's nothing wrong with me - although some of my pals might argue otherwise - no, it was the last part of a PR shoot I started on Friday for an American tech company. I had a brief to photograph their 'Industrial Strength' tablets in situ in various 'workplaces' - the ambulance being one of them. Last week I photographed them in factories, storage depots and on building sites and, after a rush to beat their initial Friday evening deadline, was treated to a text from the PR company saying they thought the shots were Bazzin'!

If any Americans are reading this, that's a bit of Mancunian slang meaning they thought the shots were "really good".

That'll do for me, our kid ..



No comments:

Post a Comment