Monday 26 September 2016

Nice weekend, Martin? ..







What a crazy couple of days ..

I had a Wedding at Leigh Golf Club on Saturday and a Wedding Fayre to exhibit at on Sunday and, in between, I went to a gig in .. London!

I've liked Nina Hagen since her first album came out in 1978, and when I found out she was playing a one-off gig 'darn sarf' I just knew I had to go. The thing was, could I fit it into my already busy 'Wedding' weekend? Well, dear reader, I did! I got to Shepherd's Bush Empire just 25 minutes before Nina came on, and got back to the Wedding Fayre at Lymm's Statham Lodge hotel a whole 20 minutes before it opened to the public. Result! ..

Even more of a result is the fact that I've already had two enquiries from couples I met at the Fayre and, if I get their bookings confirmed, I'll have Weddings to shoot right up to September 2018. Wow!..

Ps: What do you mean, you've never heard of Nina Hagen??...


No comments:

Post a Comment