Thursday 22 September 2016

And a ribbon-cutting, too? ..










I'm showing this little montage to let you see the variety in my work. One minute I can be photographing someone's pet dogs, the next I'm working on a half-a-million pound house for an estate agent. Another day it's a big PR shoot for an American 'tech' company then a nice portrait session at my studio with two brothers .. oh, and a Wedding .. and a portrait shoot with an author for a shot to go in the biog section of her new book. See how much fun it is to be a professional photographer? Click on the shots to see 'em larger ..

Thing is, I've shot all of this since last Friday. This is just seven days' work. The only day I didn't take any pictures was Sunday .. and that's 'cos I had a stand at a Wedding Fayre. On the 'office' side I took a booking to shoot a new Solicitor's offices in London, had an enquiry for a Wedding in 2019 (!!) and successfully chased, for the second time this month, another blatant unauthorised use of one of my images (that I know of!) On Saturday I have another Wedding and, on Sunday, another Wedding Fayre ..

Oh, I forgot about the pictures at the top of the montage. They're from the opening of a new laboratory test facility that I did for an engineering company and yes, I'm afraid that is a ribbon-cutting you see. In the PR world some things never change ..

Ps: I'm having today off ...

No comments:

Post a Comment