Monday 5 September 2016

Like, international ..


Just back from THE MOST fantastic week in France. I love it! I've never been to the country 'proper' before - just a couple of weekend trips to Paris - but Lesley and I have put about 2,500 miles on the clock as we pottered up and down les autoroutes. Great weather helped, as did the warmth of the people, the beautiful scenery, the complete and utter lack of litter, the amazing - and very polite - driving, the food, the .. oh man, I could go and on ..

Speaking of food, I'm straight back into it this week with a PR shoot for The Chilli Banana, a fantastic Thai restaurant in Wilmslow. I'll be working with renowned chef John Benson-Smith to produce all the images the restaurant will need for the coming year's menus and promotions.
Tasty ..

A bientôt, tout le monde ..

  










No comments:

Post a Comment