Tuesday 2 August 2016

And why not?..













I've see rice thrown at Weddings many a time, but I've never before seen it left in the packet! I'd just finished a 'confetti' shot during this Wedding a couple of weeks ago, and looked down to find an unopened packet of Uncle Ben's basmati rice on the floor. I can only guess that whoever threw it missed, as the bride and groom would certainly have known about that if it had slapped them in the face ..

Traditions play a big part in Wedding ceremonies - something borrowed, something blue and all that -  but one thing that's always a given is that the bridesmaids are always .. erm, women. Well, all that's about to change at a Wedding I have in September. At a meeting with the bride and groom last night they were telling me that one of their bridesmaids will be .. a bloke. He just happens to be a bloke that likes cross-dressing and, next month, his dream of being a bridesmaid will come true.
And why not, eh?.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment