Monday 1 August 2016

And relax ..


















Well, that's another 2,500 frames in the bag! Two great Weddings and a 'works do' in Salford. What a busy weekend. Just got to edit everything now ..

At least I've learnt one thing about photographing Wedding ceremonies in a Mormon Church ..
You can't ..

I was rather disappointed to be told that I wasn't allowed into Friday's ceremony at a 'Latter-Day Saints' Church in Macclesfield. That's only the second ever time I've been told not to take photographs in a church. So, not a lot I could do other than wait for the ceremony to end and head on to Hollin Hall with the couple to start my work. Many congrats to Lucianne and John ..

Sunday's Wedding was as fun as Friday's was formal. Check out Rachel and Brian, hamming it up in the funky stand-alone bath-tubs in the cool Didsbury House Hotel, in South Manchester. What a scream ..

In between the Weddings, a big party at the Imperial War Museum North.
Man, I just love being busy ..

No comments:

Post a Comment