Wednesday 6 July 2016

News just in ..


















Firstly, an apology. My email has gone AWOL, so if you've been trying to contact me over the past couple of days you now know why I've not replied ..

I have a long-running, ever-growing collection of photographs that I call 'Social Seen' - basically images that amuse me from functions I've photographed and, last night I was covering the 20th anniversary party of the Chilli Banana restaurant in Wilmslow. These two shots presented themselves as additions very nicely, thank you. Check out the rest here ..

I'm off to the Imperial War Museum today to cover a conference and, funnily enough, I'm back there again on Saturday to photograph a Wedding. In between that, two cracking Euro '16 semi-finals and some fantastic news about my new 'studio' ..

Tell ya tomorrow ..

No comments:

Post a Comment