Tuesday 12 July 2016

Good God ..
















It seems that Wedding photographers' blogs these days consist of nothing but a big show of shots from a Wedding. Where the heck they find time to do all that I'll never know. Plus, they manage to list every supplier, the make of the dress, the style of the shoes, the colour of the bride's lipstick .. the works! I really do need to start turning up at Weddings with a note-book. Until I do, you'll have to make do with a little montage of shots - these were from Saturday's Wedding and yes, I know the shot with me in it has snuck back in .. sorry!

There was a report on the news this morning that the Bishop of Salford is considering the closure of 40 Catholic churches in the area. 40! Having said that, I just checked and I haven't done a Wedding in a church since last December and, as it stands, I only have two at churches for the whole of this year. Can you believe that?  Good God ..

No comments:

Post a Comment