Monday 13 June 2016

Spotless ..













You may know that I was recently in the privileged position of being asked to shoot an old friend's Wedding. Did I mention he also happens to be a press photographer? I have never before been given so much 'guidance' whilst I've been shooting a Wedding! "Try it landscape now.." he'd say .. or "Come in closer" or "Let's shoot some over there .." You get the idea! Grrr! However, I'm pleased to say he is delighted with the results and so is his new Brazilian bride. The funny thing is, I got a glowing revue on Facebook from one of her Brazilian guests. It's not exactly 'Lost in translation' but it's so cute I thought I'd repeat it in full ..

"Highly recommend Martin! Absolutely amazing making his job with a great sense of humour! You don't feel bored with him! His work is just spotless!!.."

Obrigado, Ms Gomes!..    

No comments:

Post a Comment