Friday 10 June 2016

Back from my hols ..













Dubai! What a place! What heat! What, eleven quid for a pint?? ..

A little montage of my week's trip for you, including several selfie takers, a dune safari into the desert, a trip to Burj Khalifa - the world's tallest building - and a woman in full burqa with a TopShop bag. I'm dying to know what she bought!! Click the pix to see them larger ..

Of course, reality has kicked in again and today I swap the shiny brand-newness of Dubai for the slightly older grandeur of Cholmondeley Castle to shoot the 'Pageant of Power' for a PR client of mine. Over the weekend I have two new brides coming to see me about my Wedding photography and, in between that, there just happens to be the start of Euro '16.
Very excited!..






No comments:

Post a Comment